|Type||Useful Item / Ingredient|
|Location||Most areas of Geneforge|
|Cost to buy||30 to 110 coins|
|Cost to sell||12 coins|
A Gemstone is a small item with no useful abilities on its own, but incredibly valuable. Gemstones in the Geneforge Series are all green in appearance. Gemstones are prized among all merchants who will buy them for a high price.
While Gemstones lack any abilities, people still use them. One, of course, is making jewelry, such as the necklace of Shanti. Another, much more practical use would be in the creation of magical supplies. All crystal weaponry requires the use of a gemstone. In addition, a wand requires a gemstone, a Stick as a base, and one or more special ingredients to infuse power.
Recipes requiring Gemstones
This is a list of recipes requiring the use of Gemstones
- Icy Crystal: Beautiful Crystal + Gemstone
- Spray Crystal: Wiry Moss + Gemstone
- Ensnaring Fibers: Vlish Tentacle + Gemstone
- Swarm Crystal: Mandrake Tincture + Gemstone
- Madness Gem: Beautiful Crystal + Eyebeast Eye + Gemstone
- Fiery Wand: Stick + Gemstone + Perfect Fyora Scale
- Discipline Wand: Stick + Gemstone + Artila Eye + Saltweed
- Terror Wand: Stick + Gemstone + Vlish Tentacle + Madness Gem